Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Crafting Of Hue SPONSOR: C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps!

I have a sweet and fun boy "Criss Cross Birthday Card" I haven't made a Criss Cross card in such a long time so when I found my original temple...I knew I had to make one. I've used  "Cupcake Henry" from C.C. Designs I coloured him with alcohol makers and fussy cut it, leaving a small white border. The sentiment I'm using is from my stash. The patter paper is "Toy Box" from Carta Bella.

Copic Color Used; skin E0000 E51 V000
hair E23 E25 E29
shirt/birthday hat R24 R27 R29
pants B91 B93 B95
shoes C1 C3
stars Y02 Y08

To finish my pocket card I added sequins, stickles and did some sewing around the edge of the pattern paper. Not the best sticking since I'm new. Here is another card I did using  C.C. DesignsI hope you enjoy my card I've made for you today.

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment