Sunday, May 3, 2020

Crafting Of Hue Sponsor; RachelVassDesigns

Good afternoon crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is "RachelVassDesigns"

I really enjoyed decorating this gift bag. I made it specially for a neighbor whom have help us during this hard times. This digital image is "Ruffled Peony" from RachelVassDesigns

I print my image a big larger and colored with Prismacolor pencils, fussy cut it and decorated. For embellishment I  used Crystal stickles, gold sequins, gold thread, white doily and a butterfly from my stash. I give dimension by using lot of foam tape. This image is absolutely beautiful and fun to color.

Here is a close up!
I finish the front of my gift bag by using the sentiment that comes with the set. I hope you got some inspiration and wish you a Happy Mother's Day!

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment