Sunday, May 17, 2020

Criss Cross Baby Girl Card!

Hi there, 
Today I would like to share with you my "Baby Criss-Cross Pocket Card" They are so easy, and fun to created. You can tuck in xtra messages, pictures or gift cards.

The stamps are"Boy Binky Monkey" and "Girls Are A Gift" from HHS
The paper collection is "Baby Mine" from Carta Bella
I add Diamond stickles, pink flat pearls, stickers, dark pink pom-pom ribbon and some die cuts from my stash. I finish my pocket by stitching the front and inside of the pattern paper with gold thread.

Copic Used; monkey body E31 E33 E37
monkey face/feet E42 E43
shirt Y11 Y13 Y15
diaper W1 W3
blanket RV00 RV10 BG10

Here is a close up!
The pull out inset was very simple decorated by stamping  "Girls Are A Gift" and adhesive a few Sandylion Essentials Stickers. That's it from me today, hope you have my card!

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment