Friday, May 29, 2020

Crafting Of Hue SPONSOR; Glimps Stamps


Good afternoon crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is "Glimps"

Today I am showcasing another graduation card using "Graduate" from "Glimps"  Just the perfect image to used for this year graduations.  My niece graduated yesterday from *Middle School* So this is the card I created for her...I know she will love it!

My card today starts by printing my digital image a bit larger. Then coloured with alcohol markers. I added crystal stickles to her shoes, diploma, tassel, and shirt. To created the shape of my card I die cut the star with a star die from Stamped It Up onto black cardstock. Used This banner die from MFT some clear rhinestones and gold thread for her tassel. The sentiment in the front was created from my computer. Love how my card turns out!

Copic List; skin E000 E51 V000
hair E31 E33 E37
skirt/shoes B91 B93 B95
graduation gown C1 C5 C7 C9

Here is the inside!
Lastly I added a few gold stars and stamped this "Congratulation" sentiment from Kat Scrappiness  to finish this card. Here is a couple card I did with this image. I hope you enjoy my card I've made for you today.

--->MY ETSY SHOP<---

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment