Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Lilibeth's Wagon From Digi Doodles Studios

Hi Friends, 
Today I'm sharing this adorable image from Digidoodlestudios.com!

For my card I am using "Lilibeth's Wagon" from Digi Doodle Studios.
I print the image a bit large and colored with Prismacolor pencils. Added diamond stickles to her dress, bows and wagon for a little sparkle. I die cut my main panel using a couple stitched square die from my stash. The pattern paper are from Carta Bella and Lawn Fawn. The flowers are stickers from the Carta Bella collection.

 To finish I used thin foam square to adhesive the main panel. A few 5mm pearl white sequins and I am proud to showcase my sew stitching. I hope I have helped inspired you!

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment