Monday, May 4, 2020

Crafting Of Hue Sponsor: Rachel Vass Designs!

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is RachelVassDesigns

For today I 'm sharing a shabby chic/criss cross Mother's Day card!

I print my image and colored with Copic markers, fussy cut it. For embellishment I  used Crystal stickles, bubble gum sequins, gold thread, white doily and some die cuts from my stash. I give dimension by using lot of foam tape. Also I sew around the front of my card. This image is absolutely beautiful and fun to color.
Here is a close up!
I really enjoyed decorating the front of my criss cross envelope card. This beautiful image is "Ruffled Peony" from RachelVassDesigns

Here is how the tag looks!
I finish the inside by cutting a flag tag and decorated with a sentiment I did on my computer. Here is another project I did using this image. I hope you got some inspiration and wish you a Happy Mother's Day!

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment