Saturday, April 18, 2020

Crafting Of Hue SPONSOR; Kat Scrappiness!

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is "Kat Scrappiness"

I have the change to play with this adorable set of dies "He Is Risen" from kat Scrappiness and created for you an elegant Easter card today!

 To start I decided to make"He Is Risen" the focus of my card so first I used black glitter cardstock to cut the words and white glitter cardstock for the shadow. Adhesive and layers both with foam tape. I used a couple scallop/rectangles dies from Lawn Fawn and an embossing folder to created the background. For embellishment I adhesive 8mm &10mm gold sequins. I LOVE the way this card come out. Can't wait to see what your have created over "Crafting Of Hue"

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment