Monday, April 27, 2020

Crafting Of Hue SPONSOR; The Cutting Cafe

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is "The Cutting Cafe"

For this morning I bring you a couple of cards using "Rain Rain Go Away Printable" stamp set from "The Cutting Cafe"

Such a adorable set to work with!

For this card I print my image and colored with alcohol markers. Then I fussing cut the boots and paddle leaving a small white edge. I want my main panel "Rain Rain Go Away Printable" to be the start, so I used candy dot enamel, a postal stamp die, glitter stickles and lot of foam tape to give the perfect dimension.

Here is my second card!
I did the same as the first one, just change the color of the boots and paddle. I can't decided which of those two is my favorite...Love both! I hope you enjoy my cards I've made for you today.

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment