Monday, April 24, 2017

Watercolor Friendship Card!


Good morning High Hopes Fans,
I don't normally created Get Well or Sympathy cards, but I did it. Something out of my comfort zone perhaps. I have created this card using two sentiments from 
High Hopes Stamps

First I die cut a stitched oval out of distress watercolor paper. Carefully used just the flowers out of "With Deepest Sympathy" stamp and mask the sentiment with tape. I stamped the flowers with VersaMark and used some Black Sparkle distress ink, then heat set it. I wait just a moment for the paper to cool down and stamped "Love & Hugs" using the same technique. My stamping is done so now is the fun part...I coloured the main panel with my Gansai Tambi watercolors and lots of clean water. 

I used white cardstock and one of my favorite embossing folder for the background. For finishing touches, I pop the oval with foam tape for dimension and added 4mm sparkling sequins. 


Here is a close up!
Hope I have inspired you to created something pretty today. 
Don't forget to leave me a comment I LOVE to hear from You!
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS Day.

There is a New High Hopes Challenge this month! Click Here to go to the Challenge and see the rules and link up your card!
If you like to play along using a sketch, this month's sketch is below.



No comments:

Post a Comment