Sunday, April 16, 2017

MFT Sketch Challenge*

Happy Easter everyone,
  Carolina here with 2 Teacher Appreciation Cards, 

Totally in LOVE with this week's sketch so I decided to created two cards!
 The sketch I'm using is this week MFT #328 sketch Challenge!
The stamps are "Our Story" & "Class Act" from MFT and the sentiment is called "For My Teacher" from High Hopes Stamps.

I stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with alcohol markers.

Since I don't have the coordinated dies I fussy cut my images leaving tiny white border. To finish my cards I used some Pretty Pink Posh sequins and glossy accent.

Close Up!
I added more images and stamped with green ink one of the sentiment from "Our Story" stamp set.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.
Sketch Challenge 328 #mftstamps

No comments:

Post a Comment