Monday, April 10, 2017

*Spring Is In The Air


Hi Everyone,
Today, I am back with a fun Easter Card, 
I have created for my brother and his family. 

 This adorable image is "2 Chicks" and the sentiment I used is called "Spring Is In The Air" from High Hopes. I used Prismacolor pencil to coloured this lovely image and Gamsol.
I also distress the edges of my pattern paper and used the tracing wheel around. 


Here is a close up!
For embellishment I added diamond stickles on the flowers, sequins, pink button, vellum clouds and twine.

 Here is how the inside looks!
I just adhesive a piece of white cardstock more pattern paper and stamped this two awesome sentiments called "Hangin With My Peeps" and "Happy Easter" 

 There is a New High Hopes Challenge this month! Click Here to go to the Challenge and see the rules and link up your card!


***I hope you enjoyed today's card ****
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment