Monday, April 3, 2017

Easter Tags!


Hello High Hopes Fans.
Carolina here back with some Easter tags using Hugs Kisses Easter Wishes one of the new sentiment from High Hopes New Think Spring release!

With Easter just a few days away I am putting together some treats for my co-worker and school teachers. Treats bags are something I enjoy doing every season for my love ones. And LOVE how this sentiment fit just perfect on my tags!

First I stamped this cute sentiment  Hugs Kisses Easter Wishes on Very Vanilla cardstock and fussy cut it. I check on my stack of cardstock to see what color I die cut a few tags with a Avery Elle tag die.  To finish my tags I Adhesive a few 'Prima' paper flowers and add some stickles in the middle for some sparkle. Got some M&M chocolates and cellophane clear bags and my treats bags are all done!

Here is a close up!
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at High Hopes Challenge this month! Click Here to go to the Challenge and see the rules and link up your card!

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment