Monday, April 17, 2017

Friendship Card*


Hello High Hopes Fans,
I hope you had a great Easter Day?
We did!...We spend the day at church, with friends and family!

My post today features one of the newest stamps called "Bunny Blossoms" and the sentiments are from the "Woodland Friends Release".

The image was embossed in black onto watercolor paper and watercolour with *Gansai Tambi watercolors. I added some tiny pearls and clears gems after my image was dry. I want this card to showcase my watercolor image, so kept it simple. To finish I adhesive a strip of dark brown cardstock to the card base.

Here is a close up!
I LOVE this new release from High Hopes Stamps there is so many cute stamps and sentiments to choose from.


 Here is how the inside looks!
For the inside I stamped and heat embossed "That's What Friends Are For"
***I hope you enjoyed today's card ****
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS Day.

There is a New High Hopes Challenge this month! Click Here to go to the Challenge and see the rules and link up your card!
If you like to play along using a sketch, this month's sketch is below.



No comments:

Post a Comment