Saturday, April 22, 2017

MFT Sketch Challenge

Hi there,
  Carolina here back with another Teacher Appreciation Card! 
I know this is my second card using the same stamps and sentiments...Sorry! I am having so much fun with this stamps...lol!

 The sketch I'm using is this week MFT #329 sketch Challenge!
The stamps are "Our Story" from MFT and the sentiment is called 

I stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with alcohol markers.
Since I don't have the coordinated dies I fussy cut my images leaving tiny white border. To finish I added glossy accent and used a white gelly pen. 

The sentiment I am using is from High Hopes Stamps LOVE it!
I stamped "For My Teacher" with VersaMark onto vellum and used white embossing powder.
The pattern Paper is from my stash.

Sketch Challenge 329 #mftstamps
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment