Sunday, June 2, 2019

Passionate Paper Creation; SPONSOR 7 Kids Crafts!

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Passionate Paper Creation" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is 7 Kids Crafts!

For today I'm showcasing this super cute and NEW digital image called "Sweet November, Sparkle Moonlighter, Skater and Ray" 

I print my image a bit large and die cut it using a large circle die. The Pattern paper is from "My Mind's Mine" For embellishment I used some lace, and this pretty tassel ribbon, flowers from my stash, clear drops from PPP. I created the sentiment in my computer and die cut it.

 Copic List; skin E000 E42
hair R20 R21 mermaid tail  BG11 BG13 BG15
clothes Y11 Y13 rays C1 C3

Here is when is open!
I have so much fun coloring this adorable image with her friends. Hope you have enjoy my card today. Don't forget to visit  7 Kids Crafts! and check their amazing products.

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment