Monday, June 3, 2019

Happy Father's Day!

Good morning High Hopes Friends.
Today I'm happy to be sharing a "Happy Father's Day" shaker card!

For my card I used "Harley" and for sentiment "Sentiment Set#3" from Highhopesstamps.com I Love this image a ton HERE is another card I did using this image.

I stamped my image with memento tuxedo black ink and colored with alcohol markers. Then fussy cut it leaving a small white border. I added glossy accent and used my white gelly roll pen. To created my shaker I die cut to circles one using silver cardstock and the second using some vellum. After I cut my vellum I used a embossing folder to give some texture, add some sequins  and tiny beads. 

To finish my card I stamped my sentiment with Versa Mark and heat emboss with S.U white embossing powder. Also added some candy dots.

Image is colored with Copics;
B93 B95 B99 C1 C3 C5
Y11 E25 E29

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment