Sunday, June 16, 2019

Passionate Paper Creation; SPONSOR DR. Digi's

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Passionate Paper Creation" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is "DR.Digi's" House Of Stamps!

For today I am happy to be using "Bath Time Deirdery"
She is a very fun image!

Color my image with copic markers and used a couple of my die cuts. The embossing color is Bubble Wrap from Spellbinder. Add lot of stickles and glossy accent.

Copic List; skin E000 E42
hair E31 E33 hat/coffee mug BG11 Bg13
tub C1 C3 rug RV00 RV10 bubbles BG000 BG10
duck Y11

Here is a close up!
You can see how beautiful this image is here.

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment