Friday, June 21, 2019

Caliope's Cupcake!

Good morning

Welcome to another Friday inspiration. For my projects today, I have used this NEW image called "Caliope's Cupcake" from Digidoodlesstudios.com

For my projects I created different sizes images. That the best part about digital images you can size your image the way you like it! Colored each image with the same color combo using alcohol markers. Fussy cut it all and they are ready to used! 

For my 1st project I created a gift bag.

Copic List; cat W1 W3 R20
cupcake wrapper V12 V15 V17
Frosty RV00 RV10 RV17 cupcake E23 E25 E42


For my 2nd I created a wand or rosette.


Here is how the back looks!


My 3rd project is a birthday card.

I got so excited when I received this adorable image. I couldn't stop created something. Hope you have enjoy my three projects today.  

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Caliope's Cupcake Digi Doodles Digi Stamp
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment