Saturday, June 1, 2019

First Birthday*

Good morning

Are you guys ready for another fabulous challenge?
This month Digidoodlesstudios.com  Challenge is all about "Father's Day, Wedding Day and Birthday's" Come and join us with your card inspirations!

 For my project I chose to created a (Easel Birthday) card.
 This cute image is called "First Birthday" love it!!!
I print the image a bit larger and used alcohol markers to colored. I used all the dies I could find in my stash. I embellish my card with lots of aqua, white and pink flowers. Also add a paper bow from S.U The sentiment was created from my computer.

Copic List; hair E23 E25 E29 E31
skin E000 V000 E42
clothes/balloons BG10 BG11 B13 BG15
cake/balloons RV00 RV10

Here is my card open!
I finish my project using diamond stickles, pink gems, and gelly white pen. I hope you have enjoy my card today. Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.
****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Image may contain: text

1 comment:

  1. Your card is absolutely adorable! I love all the little extras and the colors
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete