Sunday, June 23, 2019

Passionate Paper Creation; SPONSOR Scrapper's Delights!

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Passionate Paper Creation" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is Scrapper Delights

This is a totally adorable image guys, I can see this image been color in pink, yellow's and more...lol! Love it*

Today I am using  "Fruity Babies Bundle" from Scrapper Delights

Image was colored with alcohol markers and fussy cut it. The pattern paper is from my stash. Used a couple dies the scallop rectangle is Lawn Fawn and the beautiful circle die is a NEW one from Gina Marie Design Dies. The sentiment is a digital one from Heart Craft paper!

Copic List; skin E000 E42 E43
hair E31 E33 E37
dress/hat R27 R29 R59
bows/blumer  BG10


Here is a close up!
Finish my image using a jelly white pen and lots of Diamond stickles.

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment