Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Passionate Paper Creation; SPONSOR Inky Antics Rubber Stamps!

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Passionate Paper Creation" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is "Inky Antics Rubber Stamps"

 Today I am sharing this adorable image called "Plating Chickpea Bear" from "Inky Antics Rubber Stamps" I started by coloring this cutie with alcohol markers and used an oval die to cut it. Add some glitter stickles here and there!

The pattern paper is "Splendor" from My Mind's Eye. Used another scallop die and added to my main image. To finish I foam mounted my image and finish with white enamel dots.

Here is the inside!
I stamped the rest of the sentiment with dark pink ink and added more of the enamel dots.

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment