Monday, June 24, 2019

Jenny's Glow Bugs!

Happy Monday crafty friends,
For today I bring you "Jenny's Glow Bugs" just the perfect image to celebrated Summer!

 I've greeting my shaker card using tulle/organza and (I LOVE) how they come up. It's an inexpensive alternative from clear transparency film. Also is easy and faster!

 I stamped image with Memento Tuxedo black ind and colored with my favorite media Copic Markers. Fussy cut it leaving a small white border. The pattern paper is "HOORAY" from My Mind's Eye" Used sequins, diamonds drops, hearts die, and confetti to fill my shaker pouch.   

Copic List; skin E000 E42 E43  hair E31 E33 E37
shirt/hair bow R20 R21 R22 overall B93 B95 B99
mason jar C1 BG000 BG01
flower Y00 Y11 Y13 YG09 YG13

Here is a close up!
To finish I add Diamond stickles, doodle some lines with a jelly white pen and cover the mason jar with glossy accent.

Don't forget to check Facebook and Instagram for more AMAZING HHS inspirations!
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment