Monday, July 1, 2019

Penguin Party

Happy Monday crafty friends,
We are celebrating Christmas in July over 

I LOVE Christmas it is one of my favorite season. Love baking and decorating my house with snowman. Everything about Christmas made me happy. For today I am using this super adorable and festive image called "Penguin Party"

First I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo black ink on Copic paper. The image was coloured with alcohol markers, after image was coloured I fussy cut it. All the dies I'm using for this card are from my stash. The paper are XMAS Basics from American Crafts and Cheerful from Authentique. 

Image is colored with Copics;
penguin body C1 C3 C7 C9
feet YR07 YR09
hat YG09 YG11 YG13
balloon R27 R29 YG09 YG11 YG13

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment