Monday, July 22, 2019

Moose & Friend Shaker Card!

Hello & happy Monday HHS!
I'm having a blast creating Christmas card.
 Christmas is one of my favorite season of the year. Which season is your favorite?

For today I'm sharing a shaker card using "Moose and Friends" from Highhopesstamps.com 

Stamped image with Memento Tuxedo black and colored with alcohol markers. Next used a few of my dies and created a instant photo frame. I really enjoyed picking the color combination for these sequins, glass beads, and glitter. The patter paper is from American Crafts. The sentiment is a new die, very pletty right! I layered a few times with white cardstock and finished with gold glitter card stock. 

Image is colored with Copics;
moose body E23 E25 E29 moose antlers E000 E31
Christmas hats R27 R29 R39
bird  YG95 YG97
raccoon C1 C3 C5 C7

Here is a close up!
To finish my card I add stardust sticles & glossy accent to the moose antlers and his eyes. Finally draw some doodles with a white jelly pen. 

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment