Monday, July 8, 2019

Winter Pillow Boxes!

Happy Monday High Hopes Friends,
For today I have created a couple pillow boxes using "Snowman Mini Set" from Highhopesstamps.com These pillow boxes are fun to make and easy to mass producing!

 The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic Markers. Once the images was coloured I fussy cut it leaving a small white border. Next I used my Sizzix Thinlits #660660 to die cut the pillow boxes. The tags is a die from my stash. The word "Winter" is a die set from Sizzix #663171 I pop my images with foam tape. The ribbon and sequins are from my stash. The pattern paper is 6X6 pad from American Crafts.

Image is colored with Copics;
hat R27 R29 R39  YG95 YG97 
snowman C1 C3 nose R20 R21

Here is a close up!
You can used this beautiful easy to created pillow boxes to decorated your table on Christmas or maybe give a gift cards, Here is another project using this set of stamps.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

1 comment:

  1. I just had to say how adorable these are. I love them. I so wish we could get HH rubber stamps in the UK. Tis snowman is so cute. Lisa J x

    ReplyDelete