Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Passionate Paper Creation; SPONSOR Gina Marie Design

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Passionate Paper Creation" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is "Gina Marie Design"

Hi everyone I'm here today showcasing this adorable set of three die and some sparkle sequins from "Gina Marie Design"

I stamped my image with memento tuxedo black ink and colored with alcohol markers. Next fussy cut it leaving a small white border. The paper is "Sunshowers" from Heidi Grace Designs. To created the scene I have used ribbon, lace and flowers from my stash.

 Here is the close up!
My new thing to do a shaker pouch using organza tulle. LOVE the GRASSHOPPER-GREEN and pink sequins from "Gina Marie Design" The little girl is "Jenny's Glow Bugs" from highhopesstamps.com

Copic List; Skin E000 E42 E43
hair E23 E25 E29
overall Y000 Y02 Y08 shirt RV00 RV10
mason jar BG000 BG10 flies C3 C5

Here is the inside!
Using the biggest die from the set.

Here is the dies!
This is a gorgeous set of 3 amazing dies.

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment