Saturday, July 13, 2019

Passionate Paper Creations SPONSOR: Sherry West Art

Good afternoon crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Passionate Paper Creation" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is "Sherry West Art"

Today's project was too fun to created!
 I LOVE this adorable digital image from "Sherry West Art"
She have so many amazing images on her Etsy shop. If you haven't already you really should!

For my project I decided to created a birthday card. My card is 5 1/2 by 5 1/2 inches. I know a big card. This adorable image is called "You Make My Hearth Sparkle"  I colored my image with Copic markers. The pattern paper is "Sunshowers" from Heidi Grace Designs. The pearls are from my Dollar Tree Store. To finish my card I used diamond stickles and glossy accent on her stars. Love how my card turn out, leave me a comment is you like too!

Copic List;
skin E000 E42 E43 hair Y15 E31 E33
dress BG000 BG01 stars Y00 Y02
grass YG11 YG13

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment