Monday, July 15, 2019

Christmas Card #3

Good morning High Hopes Friends!

I am really please how my Christmas card turned out. I have used almost every circle and scallop circle dies I own. The MORE, The MERRY right!

Today I am using three images from Highhopesstamps.com 
The ones in the in front are "Penguin Earmuffs" and "Chilly Penguin" Colored my images with alcohol markers. All my penguins are color with the same color combo. After image was colored and dry I fussy cut it leaving a small white border. The pattern paper is a 6X6 pad from American Crafts. For my snow I used texture paste, tarte angel spray and chunky glitter. To finish the front I added glossy accent, star dust stickles, green sequins, red satin ribbon, brown button and white jelly pen.

Image is colored with Copics;
penguin body W1 W3 W5 beak/feet YR04 YR07 cheek R20
scarf YG95 YG97 hat R27 R29 R39 BG10

Here is the inside!
My last image is "Happy Penguin" The word Merry Christmas is a die set from Sizzix #663171 Hope you have enjoy my project today. Here is another project using this stamps. Need a bit of inspiration then pop over HHS and check out the fabulous creations High Hopes team have created!

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment