Friday, July 19, 2019

Lizzy and JoJo

Good morning

Well I'm back with another cute image from DDS
Very lovely image, inspired me to created a Shabby Chic easel card!

This adorable image is "Lizzy & JoJo"

Image was print and colored with alcohol markers. After it was done I die cut using the larger circle from Spellbinder. The pattern paper is "Hooray" from My Mind's Eye one of my favorite at the moment. Some gals have ask me about the flowers I used on my cards and projects, well I purchase my flowers on Downtown L.A also I used flowers from my local crafts store! To finish my easel card I added lots of Stickles, sequins, and glossy accent.

Don't forget DDS have a monthly Challenge. This month theme is "Summer"
 You can be one lucky winner for more details click  here.

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment