Thursday, July 11, 2019

Passionate Paper Creations SPONSOR Whimsy Stamps!

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Passionate Paper Creation" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is "Whimsy Stamps"

For today I bring you guys a birthday easel card. This adorable image is "Shelley"  The pattern paper is "Sunshowers" from Heidi Grace Designs. I used dies and flowers from my stash. To finish my card I added diamond stickles, bubbles sequins and glossy accent.

Copic List;
skin E000 E42 E43  hair BG11 BG13 BG15 BG18
body R20 R21 R22 Y11 Y13
turtle Y11 Y13 Y15 BG 11 BG 13 BG18
pearls E0000 shell E31 E33
rock E000 E0000 bubbles B000 B02

Here is a close up!
This is how the card looks when is close. I totally LOVE how my card turns off. This is a delightful and beautiful image to colored. Love every single details about this digital stamp. Hope you got inspired today, also HERE is another card using this image!

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment