Monday, July 1, 2019

You Are Beautiful!

Good morning

Today I am bringing you guys a shabby chic friendship card. Love the soft colors of this pattern paper from "My Mind Mine" I've using lot of  glitter cardstock too. Also don't forget to share your project at  Digi Doodles Studios every month we have a Challenge. This month theme is "Summer" for more details here is the LINK!

The image I'm using is called "Heather"
To start I print my image on 80lb heavy cardstock and used alcohol markers to colored. Used every single available die from my stash. Finally embellished my card with 4mm clear sequins, diamond stickles, dollie, pearl string, and tiny pink heart gem.

Here is a close up!
Digi Doodles images are so adorable and fun to color. Every image is unique and will inspired to created something pretty. I finish my card by creating a sentiment in my computer!

Copic List; skin E000 E42 E43
hair E23 E25 E29
clothes BG000 BG10 RV00 RV10
socks C1 flowers Y00 Y02 Y08
****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

1 comment: